Thursday 5 October 2017

mr snowman


  • Hunkydory cute Christmas collection 'merry Christmas Mr snowman'
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • silver mirri card
  • 5x7", 5x5", 6x4" & DL white card blanks
  • white satin ribbon
To make this 5x5" card, I simply matt and layered the card blank with silver mirri and patterned cardstock. I glued the circle topper flat in the centre and added the sentiment topper using foam tape. I finished it off with an insert, trimmed to fit.


inside

To make this DL card, I matt and layered a piece of patterned cardstock onto silver mirri. I then wrapped the white ribbon around this, secured it at the back and tied a double bow on the front up at the top. I glued this panel onto my card blank. I added the 3 little toppers on to the card using foam tape. I added an insert to complete the card.

inside

For this 5x7" card, I simply glued cardstock onto the front of my 5x7" card blank then glued the topper in place using foam tape for dimension. I added white twine through the hole in the sentiment tag and tied in a bow before sticking onto my card using foam tape. I have cut my insert to size and will stamp with a Christmas message before I glue it into my card.

inside

For the final card, I took the section of cardstock printed with the snowman image and trimmed to fit on the 6x4" card. I added a matt of mirri card onto the front before layering the image on. I completed the card with a nice little sentiment from the essential book.




Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment