Saturday 3 February 2018

Bundles of blossoms


  • My favourite things- bundles of blossoms background
  • Mama elephant- birthday script creative cuts
  • Stampin up!- endless birthday wishes
  • Distress embossing ink pad
  • Wow! Embossing powder
  • Indigo blu- lucious pigment powders 'purple, raspberry,coral & green'
  • Archival 'watering can' ink pad
  • White, black, grey and watercolour cardstock
  • 4x6" white card blank
 
I stamped and embossed the floral background onto some watercolour cardstock. I used the pigment powders and water to create the pearl wash of colour, making sure to wipe any colour off the embossed lines. Once dry, I trimmed the piece to fit the front of my card blank. I cut a thin strip of white card and stamped the 'wishes' sentiment. I glued this to a wider piece of grey card. I die cut the word 'birthday' from both white and black card. I layered the white onto the black, off set slightly to create a shadow. I glued this into position above the 'wishes' to complete my sentiment. I added this to the card flat, however, you could use foam for dimension.
Mx
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. beautiful heat resist background, thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete