- Stamping Bella: tiny townie Bess the butterfly (stamp & die)
- Mama elephant: Madison Avenue creative cuts die
- Stampin up!: curly cute
- Make it colour blending cardstock
- Copics:E50,51,21,93. E42,43,44. Y15. BG10,53. BV0000,000,00,11. V25. RV00. C5,6,7,8.
- Wink of Stella ‘clear’ sparkle brush marker
- Tim holtz ‘dusty concord’ distress ink pad
- Pattern Paper (from craftwork cards, don’t know the name)
To make this card I simply die cut my frame from copic friendly cardstock. I used the centre to stamp and colour my image, then cut it out using the matching die.
I cut out a piece of pattern paper, which had the sentiment printed on. I inked my card blank with the purple ink then glue the paper to the centre. I added the white frame. I glued the image in place using foam for dimension. Final touch was a bit of sparkle to the wings.
Post a Comment