Sunday 27 October 2013

p,p,p... penguin!!!

stamps: penguin presents (st438),Christmas sentiment tags (set 32) both from lili of the valley
inks: memento (tuxedo black), letraset promarkers (various colours)
cardstock: pearlescent 6x4 card blank, craftwork cards digi cardstock
extras: bakers twines (lilac/ purple twist),liquid pearls (white opal)


 given the promarker competition for 'P's, I decided to make another Christmas card... i found this cute penguin with presents stamp from LOTV, which seemed perfect. I used my promarkers for the image, and to really go for the 'p' theme, I chose a purple colour scheme. I then cut the image out and layered it onto the backing paper using silicone for a 3D effect. the background was created to look like snow using the liquid pearls, for added texture. the twine was tied with the tags, in coordinating colours to add the sentiments and finish the design off. I tucked it under the matt before sticking to the card for that neat finish.
'give me a p... '
p is for penguin, presents, pearls, pearlescent& purple!!
 
http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html
'Anything goes'
 
Mx

2 comments:

  1. Great card with gorgeous details and lots of Ps. Thanks for joining in our Give Us a P challenge at Passion for Promarkers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Stacey, really pretty card using one of my favourite stamps.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete