- LOTV- cold hands, warm heart stamp
- SU!- wondrous wreath
- Lawn fawn- large dotted rectangle stackables
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Copics- snow:C00,01,03. Twig arms:E25,27.carrot nose:Y35,38. Red:R24,27,29. Green:YG61,63,67. Pink:R81,83,85. Blue:BG11,13,49.
- Tim holtz distress 'tumbled glass & chipped sapphire' ink pad
- Flower soft 'polar White's
- Doodlebug sugar coating 'lily white'glitter
- Sakura 'clear' glaze pen
I die cut a panel of cardstock the size of my card front. I stamped my image and sentiment, on to this. I also stamped the image onto a post it note and cut it out, to create a mask. I placed the mask over the image, then inked around the top part of the image using blue inks to create a background. I removed the mask and coloured the image using copics. to finish the card I glued the panel onto a card blank, then added glitter and glaze details to the images.
challenge I would like to enter:
Two wonderful cards, beautifully coloured and perfect for our theme this time, thank you for sharing them with us at ABC Christmas challenge this week.ReplyDelete
thanks for the wonderful comment MxDelete
These are adorable!ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!