- LOTV- pups with present
- circa design- sentiment stamp WD-GR-22
- lawn fawn- large stitched rectangle stackables
- my favourite things- stitch rectangle scallop edge frames
- Neenah desert storm cardstock
- archival 'jet black' ink pad
- prisma color pencils- dog1:941,946,947,948. dog2:1070,1072,1074,1076,935. red:923,924. green:1090,911. present:1089,920,950. white:938,1060.
- sakura '01' micron pen
- sakura '#849' black glaze pen
- uni-ball signo broad 'white' pen
- doodlebug 'lily white' glitter
- black & red cardstock.
I die cut a panel of Neenah cardstock and stamped my image and sentiment in the centre. I coloured my image using prisma colour pencils. I highlighted the dogs eyes and noses on my image using a glaze pen. I added on some snow in the background using a white pen. Since I lost some of the details and the outline whilst colouring, I relined the image using a black pen. For extra sparkle, I used tombow glue to add glitter to the snow. To make my frame, I die cut 2 frames from black cardstock and 1 frame in red cardstock. I layered all 3 together to add slight dimension to the frame. I then added this frame onto the panel. When all the glue had dried, the final step was to glue my finished panel onto my card blank.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
the paper players - clean and simple Christmas
the ribbon girl - November 'use any image' challenge