- SU!- endless birthday wishes
- Lawn fawn- large dotted rectangle & circle stackables
- Lawn fawn- stitched scalloped borders
- SU!- metallics glitter tape 'silver'
- Memento 'tuxedo black'ink pad
- SU!- 'bermuda bay' ink pad
- Copics- BG49,23,32. R85,83,81. E43,42,41.
- Sakura 'clear star'glitter pen
- White ribbon
- White cardstock
I die cut a panel of cardstock to fit a card blank and stamped my sentiment in black. I then created a background by stamping a dot image all over in blue. I added an edge of blue to the panel using my copic. I then cut some glitter tape to the length of my card, shaped it with a small scalloped edge diecut and glued on to my card. I coloured my ribbon with pink copic pen for a perfect match, then tied it around my panel and secured it with a bow. For the topper, I stamped my cake image and coloured with copics. I diecut this into a circle and edged it with the pink copic. I added my background panel to a card blank, then placed the topper on using foam pads and finished with glitter pen to add sparkle to the candles.
challenge I would like to enter:simon Wednesday says 'anything goes'