- LOTV stamp - 'ice skating'
- circa design stamp - 'wd-gr-22'
- lawn fawn dies- dotted rectangle stackables
- copics markers- E40,41,42,50,51,21,55,57,59&93. R24,27,46. YG61,63,67. C00,1,3,5,6,7,&8.
- tim holtz distress ink pad - 'evergreen bough'
- memento ink pad - tuxedo black
- Neenah classic crest solar white cardstock
- wink of stella - clear
- 6 x 4 card black
I die cut a panel to fit on the front of my card blank. I then stamped the image and sentiment, following the sketch. I also stamped the image onto a post it and fussy cut this to create a mask. I then used the mask to protect the image whilst I added a distress ink background behind the figures. I removed the masks and coloured the image with copics. I finished with wink of stella on the girl's fur trims and the ground for a touch of snowy sparkle. Finally, I added my matt onto my card blank to complete a simple Christmas card perfect for a couple.
Challenges I would like to enter:
simon Wednesday says: 'ice inspiration'
cas(e) this sketch #201
the ribbon girl December challenge - 'anything goes'
LOTV facebook challenge - 'winter'