- LOTV stamp - 'ice skating'
- circa design stamp - 'wd-gr-22'
- lawn fawn dies- dotted rectangle stackables
- copics markers- E40,41,42,50,51,21,55,57,59&93. R24,27,46. YG61,63,67. C00,1,3,5,6,7,&8.
- tim holtz distress ink pad - 'evergreen bough'
- memento ink pad - tuxedo black
- Neenah classic crest solar white cardstock
- wink of stella - clear
- 6 x 4 card black
I die cut a panel to fit on the front of my card blank. I then stamped the image and sentiment, following the sketch. I also stamped the image onto a post it and fussy cut this to create a mask. I then used the mask to protect the image whilst I added a distress ink background behind the figures. I removed the masks and coloured the image with copics. I finished with wink of stella on the girl's fur trims and the ground for a touch of snowy sparkle. Finally, I added my matt onto my card blank to complete a simple Christmas card perfect for a couple.
Challenges I would like to enter:
simon Wednesday says: 'ice inspiration'
cas(e) this sketch #201
the ribbon girl December challenge - 'anything goes'
LOTV facebook challenge - 'winter'
Absolutely adorable focal image. Great colouring. Lovely of you to play along Simon Says Stamp Ice Inspiration Challenge. Thanks so much. Gayatri xxReplyDelete
thank you for the wonderful comment MxDelete
Great coloring! It is a beautiful card.ReplyDelete
thanks for the lovely comment MxDelete
Super sweet take on the sketch!ReplyDelete