Wednesday 14 December 2016

shoe perfect...

 
  • Do crafts artiste acrylic paint - iris & metallic silver
  • Studio paint - charcoal black
  • Tim holtz 'terminology' tissue wrap
  • Anna Marie designs - flowers & embellishments
  • Black satin ribbon
I covered the mdf shoe blanks with tissue wrap. I then coated them with the lilac paint. I drew the line to create the platform area and painted below the line with silver edged. I edged this with a black line of paint, ensuring it lined through on all sides when the pieces were assembled. To complete, I tied bows and created an arrangement of flowers, then used hot glue to secure them in place.


 

As this was made as a gift, I created a box for it using black cardstock and two sheets of acetate. Once opened, it can be used to display cards and hold photos, or just placed out on display as home décor.
 
Mx
 
challenge I would like to enter:

2 comments:

  1. this is so creative!! i love how it holds a card too ;) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely comment!! Mx

    ReplyDelete