- Lawn fawn dies- 'dotted rectangles stackables'
- Tim holtz distress inks- 'cracked pistachio', 'abandoned coral' & 'peacock feathers'
- SU! Stamp sets- 'perpetual birthday calendar ' & 'flurry of wishes '
- Paper artsy JOFY stamp- 'jm29'
- Archival ink pad - 'tuxedo black'
- Watercolour cardstock
- 6x4 card blank
- wink of stella glitter pen - 'clear'
I die-cut a panel of cardstock and inked it with an ombre effect. I stamped little snowflakes all over to complete the background, using 2nd generation towards the top portion for a softer colour. I stamped and die-cut my sentiment. I then stamped my image once onto the background and once onto some spare cardstock. I water-coloured the image using distress inks and fussy cut it out. I used a black brush marker on the cut edges to define them. I then added them onto the card using foam, making sure they lined up with the strings to look as though they were hanging. I added glitter to the flurry & Christmas words to complete.
MxChallenges I would like to enter:
freshly made sketches #266
simon Monday says: let there be snow
I love your sweetly colored mittens with that sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.ReplyDelete
thankyou for the lovely comment!! MxDelete
Such a darling card, the mittens are so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, SandraReplyDelete