- Stamping bella- Ava loves to celebrate
- Stampin up!- party pants
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics- E50,51,21,93. E49,47,44. E39,37,35. R89,85,83,81. BG57,53,18,70. YG17,13. BV0000,000. W3,1,0. C0,1.
- Patterned paper scrap (stampin up! DSP)
- Glitter cardstock
I cut a band of patterned paper and thin band of glitter paper to fit my card blank. I then stamped my image and sentiment to sit beside these on a matt of Neenah cardstock. I used my copics to colour the image to coordinate with the paper. To complete the card, I glued the pieces in place. I kept this one really simple to let the image shine.
I would like to enter the following challenge:
Simon Wednesday says: for a special lady/ girl