- Disney Winnie the pooh- honey pot fun metal die
- Avery elle- woodland wonders
- Mama elephant- Madison avenue framed tags
- Memento 'tuxedo black'ink pad
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Copics- E55,57,59 &47. YG63,67. R24,27. Y15,18. 100.
- Sakura 'clear star' glitter pen & #849 (black) glaze pen
- Sakura 01 micron pen
- Tim holtz 'tumbled glass'distress ink pad
- White, yellow, red & brown cardstock
I created a background by stamping the trees and colouring with copics. I then masked the trees and inked the card blank blue. I die cut a frame to fit the card. For the sentiment, I stamped the banner, positioned the sentiment inside and die cut into the banner. Finally, I took the winnie the pooh and die cut him from white cardstock as a base layer. I then die cut the relevant pieces from coloured cardstock and paper pieced onto the base layer. I used my copics to add shading to the banner and pooh bear, as well as colouring the bee. I added the lines on the honey pot and face with the sakura micron pen. I glued down all the pieces onto the card blank, using foam to add dimension and finished off with glazing to the nose and glitter on the bees wings.
I would like to enter the following challenge:
Aww I love Winnie the Pooh! Such a sweet card, and I love the bit of woodland. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete
This is so sweet! I love that you added the trees to the background--fabulous coloring. Sweet little die-cuts...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete
Pooh is the best! Adorable card!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.ReplyDelete