Friday 10 March 2017

Woodland wonders


  • Avery elle- woodland wonders (stamps & dies)
  • Archival 'coffee' ink pad
  • Prismacolor coloured pencils- trees: pc947,945,941. pc938. pc911,1005. Owl: pc1076,1074,1072,1070. pc1034. pc938. Butterflies: pc1008,956,1086. Banner: pc1008
  • Kraft cardstock

I also used the Misti stamping tool for this technique, although it is possible without, the Misti makes it alot easier. You could also use a pen to trace the lines after colouring, however the wax does coat the nib and becomes difficult if doing large amounts.

Begin by stamping the images you would like to use and colouring with the prisma pencils. Then, stamp again directly over the top to redefine the lines. I started by doing the trees and then moved on to the critters as this was easier with my Misti. I added detail to the butterflies using the dot trail in the coordinating die set. To make the sentiment banner, I repeated the colouring procedure, then diecut it. I glued my banner onto my card using foam tape for dimension.
 
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment