- Stamping bella- Edna's cup of tea
- Avery elle- a tag for all dies
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copic-skin:E50,51,21&93. Hair:N3,5,7. Light pink:RV000,00,63. Dark pink:RV:17,55,52. Green:G12,YG45,67. Wings:YR000,RV000. Cup:C00,1,3. Ground:W00,1,3.
- Wink of stella 'clear' glitter brush pen
- White cardstock & scrap of LOTV patterned paper
- Silver baker's twine
I die cut the tag shape from white card. I then stamped this with my image, coloured with copics and added glitter to her wings. I die cut the sentiments, 3 times from white cardstock and once again from patterned paper. I then glued the sentiments together in a stack, topped with the patterned paper to create dimension. I then trimmed my card blank to fit the tag shape of the topper and glued this down. I punched a hole through the top and added twine, secured with a bow to complete.