- Stampin bella- uptown girl 'Sabrina loves the spa'
- Paper smooches- 'friend' word die
- Lawn fawn- scalloped rectangle stackables
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- E50,51,21&93. Y12,E31,34,35. R81,83,85. BV000,00,01,02. YG17,21,23,25. Y19. B000, BG70. C00,0,1. W00,1,2,3,4&5. 0
- Lilac dot pattern paper
- Funky foam
I covered the card blank with the patterned paper. I then die cut a panel of white Neenah cardstock, using the scalloped rectangle to create the topper. I stamped the image onto the panel, making sure there was room for the 'friend' beneath. I then coloured the image using copics. I positioned the 'friend' die and cut the word out of the panel, making sure I saved the inner parts to complete the letters. I added foam to the back of the panel and glued this onto the card. Finally, I carefully added the pieces to complete the letters. I think die cutting the letters out of the panel creates a fun twist on a simple but effective card design.
I would like to enter the following challenges: