- LOTV 'vintage sports' rubber stamp
- memento ink pad 'tuxedo black'
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- copics: R24, 27, 29, 89. E42. Y13, 15, 17. E23, 27. YG21, 23, 25, 61. G21, 24, 46. B0000, 41, 45. N0, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9.
- lawn fawn 'Finley's ABCs' dies & 'happy happy happy' clear stamps (inside)
- road atlas (cut a page up for the map background)
I stamped the image onto Neenah card stock and coloured it with copics. I then fussy cut around the outer edge and coloured the frame. I die cut the letters from Neenah cardstock and coloured with a fade to the centre using copics to match the frame. I took a page from a road atlas and chose a section of the map to create a background for the card. I glued this onto the card flat, added the image on top using foam and liquid glued for the alphabet.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
The ribbon girl June card challenge
LOTV Facebook challenge 'summer'