- LOTV-I'm here for you
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- skin:E50,51,21,93. Hair:E55,57,59. Dog:E43,44,47. Clothes:R20,21,22,24,46. Yg21. BG53,10. Y17. Stairs:C00,1,3.
- SU!- teeny tiny sentiments
- Patterned paper (from my scrap box so not sure which brand/ collection)
I chose to make a 5" square card and found strips of patterned paper that would fit the sketch. I cut the main panel from colouring cardstock and stamped my image. I coloured the image using copics makers that best fitted the paper colours. I then stamped my sentiment and layered on to some more of the patterned paper. I glued all the paper pieces down to complete the card sketch, (although I did flip it so the sentiment better fitted my image.)
Joining in with:
Oh how sweet! I love this adorable image you've used - it's makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!ReplyDelete
Oh what a cute image and what a fabulous card you've made with it.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.