- LOTV: baby christening
- SU!: inspired events
- First edition papers ‘blank canvas’
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics: R01,32. RV42. YR30. B41. BG70. YG93. E30,35,53,55,57. W00,1,3.
- Sakura jelly roll ‘clear star’ glitter pen
- Pink ribbon.
To make this card, I cut a 5” square mat and stamped my image and sentiments in place. I coloured my image using copics, then added details to the sentiment and flowers using a glitter pen.
I wrapped ribbon around the top of the panel and tied the ribbon into a bow. I then layered this panel onto a piece of pink paper.
I used the pink paper to cover the front of my 7” square card blank before adding a mat of cream patterned paper. I used foam tape to attach the finished panel to the centre of the card.
I think this is a nice christening card... it uses quite a traditional image, made clean and fresh by using the coral and keeping the design simple.
Post a Comment