Friday 1 September 2017

just married

  •  hunkydory special occasions luxury card collection: just married
  • silver mirri card
  • A5, 6x6" & 7x7" card blanks
 
For the first card, I took the plainer half of one cardstock sheet and matted this onto the A5 card blank. I then positioned the topper image and frame on the front, with the 'just married' letter hearts arranged below and glued down with foam pads.
 

I created a 6" square card using the image on the remaining cardstock as a focal point. I simply trimmed and layered onto silver mirri to fit the card front. I added the sentiment topper on foam to complete.
 
 
For the 7x7" card, I used the remaining toppers and cardstock to create a softer look. Again, I trimmed the matt of cardstock down, layered onto mirri and glued to the card front. I added the centre image topper and frame, finished with the sentiment in the top corner.  
 
 
 

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment