- LOTV- babies companion stamps
- LOTV & nitwit- always & forever paper pad
- Lawn fawn- small stitched circle stackables
- Paper smooches- 'congratulations' word die
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black'ink pad
- Copics- E30,31,34,35,37. R0000. R81,83,85. YG61. E40,41. C00,0,2. 0.
- Wink of stella 'clear' glitter
- 6"x6" white cardblank
I followed the sketch layout to create this pretty card for a baby girl. I chose the paper and trimmed it down to create the border. I cut strips of silver paper to edge this top and bottom, before gluing flat to the card front. I stamped, coloured and die cut the image to coordinate. For the sentiment, I die cut the word, coloured it with copics and added glitter pen to make it sparkle. I glued the topper and sentiment into position to complete the card.I would like to enter the following challenges:
Simon Monday says 'stamp it'