Sunday 3 September 2017

packaging pouches!!


  • Kraft & cream cardstock
  • Stampin up! 'skinny mini alphabet' & 'epic alphabet' stamp sets
  • Archival ' sepia' ink pad 
  • Card bags
I stitched these little pouches as gifts and wanted to package them nicely to send. I found clear card bags which fit the pouches in neatly and sealed them in. For the top piece, I measured the width of the bag and decided on the height I wanted, (bearing in mind the stamp size + matting). I cut the Kraft card to the right width and doubled the height. I folded the cardstock in half over the top of the bag and secured with staples. I then cut the cream cardstock to layer on top and cover the staples. Before gluing into place, I used the letter stamps to spell out the contents 'wash bag!' or 'cosmetic bag' to complete this simple packaging. 



Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment