Monday 11 September 2017

Baby bear


  • SU!- baby bear
  • SU! 'crumb cake, soft suede & chocolate chip' ink pads
  • Kraft & ivory cardstock
  • brown adhesive pearl

I cut the ivory cardstock to matt onto the kraft card blank. I stamped the 3 layers of the bear, working from light to dark. To make lining up each layer easier, I used my misti, but the stamps are clear so you could manage without. I finished the card off with a simple message stamped onto kraft card. I cut the sentiment into a banner shape, finished with an adhesive pearl. I kept this card neutral with the ivory and brown tones for sending to those who wish to keep the babies gender a surprise.

Mx
I would like to enter the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Stacey. I was curious how you got so much dimension in your bear so thanks for your description. I'm so glad that you shared this with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog. Good luck.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the stamp set that made it so easy!! I will also give credit to my sister who helps write my blog with me. Thankyou for the lovely comment Mx

      Delete
  2. Goodness, I love how soft and fluffy you have made this cutie (I have a weakness for Teddies). What a great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with your bear card...he looks so "fluffy." Thanks for joining in on the fun at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the bear? Aww! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stamp it Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete