Saturday 16 December 2017

Christmas couple


  • Hunkydory Snowy season luxury card collection: Christmas couple
  • Hunkydory adorable scorable cardstock
  • White ribbon
  • A5 white card blanks

  • For the first card, I cut the snowflake cardstock to cover the card front. I then tied a bow in the ribbon and wrapped this around the cardstock, before I glued it to the card to hide the cut ends and keep it all neat. To create space to allow the image topper to stand out, I die cut an oval from a coordinating plain lilac cardstock to sit inside the frame. I glued the image down onto the die-cut panel using low foam pads. I added the sentiment frame, raised on deeper foam to create dimension and edge the lilac panel. I glued this in position on the card front above the ribbon. I cut the insert down with the coordinating couple image and glued this inside to complete the card.
    inside
    To create the second card, I used the lilac cardstock which complimented the snowflake paper and frame to soften the design. I pieced together the card front with the lilac panel at the top and a strip of the snowflake cardstock beneath. I covered the join with the border strip from the collection. I then glued the image and frame central to the top panel and added the sentiment topper to the middle of the snowflake panel, all using foam pads. Again, I finished the card with an insert, trimmed down to fit neatly inside.
    inside
    Mx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment