Thursday 14 December 2017

A Merry Little Christmas

  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: A Merry Little Christmas
  • Hunkydory second little book of Christmas
  • Hunkydory copper mirri cardstock
  • A5 & 8x8" card blanks

For the 8" square card, I cut the cardstock down to fill the card front. To ground the sentiment, I added the border strip running across the base of the card. I positioned the sentiment to sit overlapping the border edge. For the main feature, I positioned the topper central with the border surrounds at angles to add interest. I trimmed the insert down to fit inside the card to complete.
inside

 I used the second sheet of cardstock to cover the A5 card blanks. I simply arranged the main topper and little sentiment underneath, sitting on the main panel between the printed borders. For the inside, I cut the insert down to fit neatly.
inside

 For the final card, I created a topper using the matching little book page. I cut the borders off the book image and matted onto coordinating mirri card. I then positioned it centrally onto the card blank, covered with the remaining cardstock. I completed the front with the additional sentiment topper from the collection, placed overlapping the bottom of the main topper. Again, I added the insert into the card for that extra finishing touch.
inside

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment