Friday 1 December 2017

Selfies in the Snow

  • Hunkydory cute Christmas luxury card collection: Selfies in the Snow
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • Hunkydory adorable scorable cardstock
  • silver mirri card
  • 7x7" & 5x7" portrait & landscape white card blanks
For the 7" square card, I mat and layered the card front with the patterned cardstock on silver mirri. I then arranged the frames and image topper at various angles and raised them up onto different depths of foam pads to create dimension. I completed the front with the sentiment, positioned on the printed border edge. I added the insert trimmed down to cover the inside of the card.
inside
I used the remaining cardstock for the portrait 5x7" card. I positioned the border to run vertical on the card this time, mat and layered onto mirri card. I then positioned the little square toppers and sentiment onto the card, all on angles and glued down with foam pads. I used the remaining insert to cover the inside of the card.
inside
I made a feature of the image printed on the other sheet of cardstock for the next card. I mat and layered onto silver mirri to fit the front of this 5x7" card blank. I chose a sentiment from the essential book to coordinate and glued this in place using foam pads for dimension.
For the final card, I arranged the remaining toppers and frame to create the design. I mat and layered the card front with mirri card and blue adorable scorable. I then glued the image topper on shallow foam pads in the centre. I added the frame raised up on deeper foam pads and overlapped the two with the sentiment in the corner.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment