Wednesday 13 December 2017

'Tis the Season


  • Hunkydory snowy season luxury card collection: 'Tis the Season
  • White ribbon
  • DL, 5x7 & 6x6" white card blanks
For the first DL card, I made a feature of the printed image on the cardstock. I simply trimmed the cardstock to cover the card front and finished with a sentiment tag positioned over the border. I glued the tag down with foam and embellished with a bow tied in ribbon. I cut the insert down to centre the message inside the card.
inside
I created the square card using the remaining cardstock from this sheet. I covered the card front with the subtly patterned cardstock. I then added the coordinating border strip down one side. I positioned the topper image on foam pads and added the tag sentiment overlapping on deeper foam. I added a little bow tied from ribbon to complete. The image section of the insert was trimmed to fit inside to match the focal image on the card front.
inside

I used the three little toppers to make this DL card. I cut the swirl patterned cardstock to fill the card front. I then added ribbon down the centre of the card and secured behind the cardstock before gluing down. I positioned the toppers down the central ribbon, glued with foam pads and finished with a bow at the top. Again, I trimmed the insert down to centralise the printed sentiment inside the card.
inside

For the final card, I created a 5x7" design using the remaining cardstock and toppers from the collection. I used the swirl cardstock as a background and added the coordinating border strip for the front of the card. I then finished the design with the image and sentiment toppers, glued down with foam pads for dimension. I added the offcut of insert, trimmed down to fit inside to complete the card.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment